Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Line of Burger King Pies

Tonight, I was at Burger King with my colleague Harry and two of our other friends. I purchased a York Peppermint Pie, and I was informed that it was the last one! Harry, who ordered after me, bought the first Cookie Dough Pie. It was truly a monumental moment that we witnessed.


That my peppermint pie. I felt like this winter line of pie was perfect for the season, as York Peppermint patties are a suitable winter treat. However, Harry and I both took issue with their choice for Cookie Dough for the spring line.

The problem with Cookie Dough is that it is a rehash of an old, tired trend. Hello to 1997! Burger King needs to take notes from Ben and Jerrys, who have stayed relevant in this type of industry by being innovators. Burger King usually impresses me with their new lines, but this one is a hit and miss.

As for the sexual news relating to Harry, Keith and myself, it has been fairly quiet the past few days, though we will be attending a party tonight. I believe a couple of ladies that we had talked to previously will be there, so perhaps we will pick up on this "unfinished business".

Chris

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Chris is referring to having a fivesome, to all you new readers.

hmp said...

omg seriously guys, why won't you update already? i don't know what today's fashion is :(

Raju madhur said...

I guess you guys should have a look at what kate wore and update your blog as soon as possible !

esion said...

Christian Louboutin Pumps design have aggressive succinct and with suggestive emotions, even see only wore their woman figure, will also be attracted deeply.Christian Louboutin is much famous in the high heels field that the shoes of Louboutin are absolutely can not be ignored.
Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 Pumps Black
Christian Louboutin Filter Pumps 140mm Black
Christian Louboutin Filter Pumps 140mm Burgundy